If you’ve read a little bit about me, you know that I never expected to be a homeschool mom. I held typical, uneducated stereotypes about homeschooling, and additionally thought I would never have the patience to homeschool my kids.
Well, God had other plans. And as I came to the realization that homeschooling was His plan for our family, the questions came and the researching began!
I reached out to friends who homeschooled, attended homeschool conventions, researched homeschool laws and curriculums online, and of course, prayed. We officially began when my oldest son started kindergarten, and I am so thankful we did!
Through this blog, I hope to share inspiration for you as a homeschool mom, bring you resources and tools you need to be successful and confident in your homeschooling.
Check out the links below to some of my popular posts that might be helpful to you if you are new to homeschooling. Wishing you many blessings during this journey!
Homeschool Beginners Guide: Start Here
- How to Start Homeschooling: What You Need to Know
- Different Styles of Homeschooling: Which is Your Best Match?
- How to Decide Which Homeschool Curriculum is Right For You
- Plan Your Homeschool Schedule Like a Pro
- Effortlessly Create and Organize a Homeschool Portfolio
- How to Successfully Keep Homeschool Records
- Homeschooling Preschool? Some Simple Tips to Get You Started
Top Homeschool Articles
- 10 Reasons I’m Thankful to be a Homeschool Mom
- 20+ Expert Homeschool Bloggers Share How to Avoid Homeschool Mistakes
- 7 Easy Ways to Maximize Your Homeschool Day
- Do These 9 Things for a More Successful Homeschool Day
- Homeschooling Checklist + FREE Printable
- Homeschool Tracking Does NOT Have to Make You Crazy
- Practical Homeschool Organization Tips for Moms Who Can’t Stand Clutter