Thank you so much for your interest in guest posting for Blessed Homeschool! I love receiving unique and interesting posts that will encourage my community in their homeschool journeys.
Before submitting your post for me to consider, please note the following guidelines. Submissions that closely adhere to these guidelines are much more likely to be published!
- Your submission will be reviewed to see if it would be a good fit for my blog readers; submission does not guarantee publication.
- Guest posts should offer tips and advice relating to homeschooling, general parenting, mom-life or family-life. They should be high-quality and original content (not published elsewhere online).
- Preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest in Blessed Homeschool as a reader or follower. Submissions that appear to be purely self-promotion will not be accepted. Similarly, submissions which appear to be strictly PR- or SEO-related will not be accepted.
- Posts must have a minimum of 300 words. Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier. Submissions may be edited for easier readability.
- Please use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Submissions that require excessive editing will not be accepted.
- Please make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Irrelevant links will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- Blessed Homeschool does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
I will do my best to notify you within 4-6 weeks to let you know if your post is accepted, and when the publication date will be. If you submit an idea for a guest post (as opposed to a full submission), I will review it and let you know if I am interested in moving forward with the next steps.
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please use the form below. Additionally, please email any images for this post to email@example.com.
Guest Post Submission Form
I look forward to reading your submission! Thank you for your time and interest!